- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The Exeter MBA
- World leading researchers equip students with the tools and skills in purposeful leadership, innovation and technology to transform themselves and the world around them.
- Students have the opportunity to work with global brands that co-deliver and support The Exeter MBA, such as IBM, PwC, Coca Cola, Unilever, Oxfam, Barclays, and EY.
- Course content includes intensive workshops, corporate challenges, consultancy projects, tailored careers coaching and a nine-month personal transformation module.
- One year.
The Exeter MBA (Executive)
- The Exeter MBA Executive Programme allows students to remain working whilst completing their MBA. The part-time programme combines the innovation, rigour and experiential nature of the full-time programme with the flexibility required to remain committed to existing work.
- Following the same content as the full-time programme, the MBA includes intensive workshops, corporate challenges, consultancy projects, and tailored careers coaching.
- 24–36 months.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
University of Exeter Business School, Building:One, Streatham Campus, University of Exeter, Exeter, EX4 4ST