University of Exeter
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The Exeter MBA
- A leading global MBA for a better world. This unique MBA equips students with the tools and skills in purposeful leadership, innovation, sustainability and technology to not only transform themselves but the world around, for good.
- Students explore and develop their personal unique selling points with a careers programme offering one-to-one support.
- Experiential learning includes study trips, company visits, corporate challenges and consultancy projects for partner organisations.
- Students boost their employability by working with global brands such IBM, Coca Cola, Unilever, Oxfam, SAP, Marks and Spencer, Thomson Reuters and EY.
- One year full-time.
The Exeter MBA (Executive)
- The Exeter MBA Executive Programme allows students to remain working whilst completing their MBA. The part-time programme combines the innovation, rigour and experiential nature of the full-time programme with the flexibility required to remain committed to existing work.
- Following the same content as the full-time programme, the MBA includes intensive workshops, corporate challenges, consultancy projects, and tailored careers coaching.
- 24–36 months part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Exeter Business School, Building:One, Streatham Campus, University of Exeter, Exeter, EX4 4ST