Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education – Kingston University and St George's, University of London
The Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education is run jointly by Kingston University and St George’s, University of London, and is one of the leading providers of health and social care training in the United Kingdom. The Faculty offers a range of pre-registered and post-qualifying courses in nursing, midwifery, radiography, physiotherapy, social work and social care, paramedic science, and teacher training.
- Please see the relevant course page on our website for entry and admissions information.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
This institution did not take part in the TEF. Participation is voluntary. Find out more about TEF.
Student Services and Facilities
Both Kingston University and St George's University, London have invested in the latest technology and equipment for students to practice in real time and simulated environments, learning in the settings in which they will go on to work. Real-world training environments include:
- Paramedic Simulation Centre
- Hospital wards
- Classrooms and Skills Labs
- Social care settings
- Healthcare skills labs
- Dissection facilities
- Virtual environment and lecture suite for Radiography training
- Social work practice suite with monitoring room
- Outdoor Natural Sciences learning environment
- Disability and Mental Health Advisors provide advice and guidance to disabled students and applicants.
- They also provide advice about reasonable adjustments to staff and work across all faculties.
- Telephone +44 (0)20 8417 7314, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website.
- The Space, Penrhyn Road
- Hannafords, Kingston Hill
- Knights Park Bar, Knights Park
- Penrhyn Road
- Kingston Hill
Availability of Part-Time Work
- The Jobshop programme helps students find full- and part-time, summer and graduate jobs.
- We aim to provide innovative and inclusive support to Kingston students and recent graduates, supporting their transition from study to future opportunities.
- We are constantly developing and maintaining partnerships with a wide variety of employers and industry professionals to get the inside knowledge and to provide greater development opportunities.
- Kingston University was established in 1992 and has a reputation for offering a wide portfolio of career oriented courses to over 21,000 students.
- St George's University has more than 250 years of excellence and innovation in research and education and is a cornerstone of health education and history in London.
- The Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education, run jointly by both universities, offers established accredited taught programmes with a significant history of teaching quality.
- Drawing on the teaching and research strengths of both institutions, the Faculty is committed to working with NHS health trusts, private car providers, and social care organisations to provide education and training.
- Students join a diverse community in a London-based practice combined with an international university outlook.
- Read more about Kingston University, and St George’s, University of London.
|Address||Kingston University campus (Kingston Hill):
Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education
Sir Frank Lampl Building
Kingston Hill Campus
Kingston upon Thames