- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Through the university and external trusts there are a number of awards and scholarships for specific purposes, including for care leavers and for students facing hardship. The following are a selection: please refer to the university website for details of all awards and their eligibility criteria.
- Cornwall Award: £600–700 a year for UK students who have a Cornish address when applying and who meet certain eligibility criteria; to help with equipment, placements and final year costs.
- Materials Award: £100–200 a year for any UK/EU students with a household income of under £42,675 a year (automatically awarded). The value of the award depends on the area of study.
- Awards to expand students' experience include the Falmouth Travel Award, for students who want to take a course-related extracurricular trip within the EU/EEA; and awards for students taking a placement or internship.