- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Through the university and external trusts there are a number of awards and scholarships for specific purposes, including for international students, care leavers and for students facing hardship. The following are a selection: please refer to the university website for details of all awards and their eligibility criteria.
- Cornwall Award: UK students who have a Cornish address when applying and who meet certain eligibility criteria qualify for £600-£700 a year to help with equipment, placements and final year costs.
- Materials Award: All UK and EU students with a household income of under £42,675 a year automatically receive a Materials Award, which varies in size from £100–200 a year depending on the area of study.
- Awards to expand students' experience include the Falmouth Travel Award, for students who want to take a course-related extracurricular trip within the EU/EEA; and awards for students taking a placement or internship.