- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Through the university and external trusts there are a number of awards and scholarships for specific purposes, including for care leavers and for students facing hardship. The following are a selection: please refer to the university website for details of all awards and their eligibility criteria.
- Cornwall Award: £600–700 a year for UK students who have a Cornish address when applying and who meet certain eligibility criteria; to help with equipment, placements and final year costs.
- Materials Award: £100–200 a year for any UK/EU students with a household income of under £42,675 a year (automatically awarded). The value of the award depends on the area of study.
- Awards to expand students' experience include the Falmouth Travel Award, for students who want to take a course-related extracurricular trip within the EU/EEA; and awards for students taking a placement or internship.