- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
English Language Requirements
- If English is not the students first language, they will need to demonstrate sufficient English language skills for their course.
- The university accepts a range of English language qualifications that are equivalent to IELTS Academic minimum score of 6.0 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- International applicants who require a Tier 4 student visa to study in the UK, must take an approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) to fulfil government visa requirements, or have a recognised language test approved and vouched for by the university.
- The Admissions team can help with any questions students may have about study visas or suitable language tests.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.