- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Gold is awarded to institutions that consistently deliver outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
825 international students in 2016–17
- All new or returning students travelling from outside of the UK are offered an airport collection service from London Heathrow. A team will meet students at arrivals terminals, and a coach will take them to the Penryn campus in Cornwall. On arrival, students will be shown to their accommodation.
English Language Requirements
- Falmouth accepts a range of recognised English language qualifications that are equivalent to IELTS Academic 6.0 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for International Students
- All first-year international students (undergraduate or postgraduate) are guaranteed a place in university owned, managed or approved accommodation providing they apply by the published deadline.
International Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate (£)||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.