- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- Falmouth University is renowned worldwide for art, design, media, performance and writing. Built on over 100 years of experience, our commitment to international students is well established and, as a result, our student community is rich and diverse.
- Small enough to be welcoming, yet laterally focused enough to encourage creative enterprise, our international graduates leave able to compete at a global level.
- Our students are also actively encouraged to enrich themselves overseas, through numerous exchange programmes and partnerships with international universities. They also benefit from self-initiated study trips and work placements.
- Voted the number one institution in the world for international student experience across seven categories in a recent International Student Barometer poll, we are committed to delivering world class education. Considered the official measure of international student opinion, the report put Falmouth first for support, arrival services, language assistance, host friends, campus environment and welcome. The university was also ranked number one in the 'good place to be' category.
- We provide everything you need to prepare for, acclimatise and embrace your time with us. We'll help you with the application process. We'll help you obtain a student visa, secure accommodation and manage tuition fees. We'll meet you at Heathrow Airport, give you a week's orientation and a series of introductory sessions to life and study at Falmouth, as well as the UK. We also offer an English language course, and evening classes on writing and working culture in the UK. And, if that's not enough, we'll help you through one-to-one meetings with your tutor. Whatever it takes, we'll always be there for you.
- Attracting the best international students from around the world is a key element of our internationalisation strategy and Falmouth offers a range of scholarships to students classified as 'overseas' for tuition fee purposes.
What Do International Students Study?
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|