FDM is an award-winning IT services provider that focuses on IT training and IT consultancy. FDM is a dynamic and innovative company that believes in the success of its staff.
In 1990, Group CEO Rod Flavell founded Flavell Divett International PLC (FDI). FDI later merged with Mountfield Software and in 1998, the organisation rebranded as FDM Group PLC.
FDM has offices in Brighton, London, Manchester, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Zurich, Hong Kong, New York, Singapore and Canada.
FDM Graduate Programme
Using a tailored blend of specialist training and skills development, FDM transform high-calibre graduates into professional IT Consultants through their FDM Graduate Programme.
The FDM Graduate Programme provides training with a minimum of two years of relevant commercial IT experience. FDM employs individuals with a passion for IT and the drive to provide an excellent service to clients.
- 0203 056 8240
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- London, Leeds or Glasgow in the UK, and offices globally.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree ideally in a STEM or business related field.
- Internships Offered:
- Current Vacancies:
Applications are accepted all year round.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 115 (10th)
- London: 55 (5th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 30 (1st)
- Scotland: 15 (13th)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- North West: Fewer than 5 (149th)
- South West: Fewer than 5 (112th)
- West Midlands: Fewer than 5 (104th)
- Wales: Fewer than 5 (50th)
- Overseas: Fewer than 5 (40th)
- Information & communication: 115 (1st)