Glasgow Caledonian University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250 (£27,750 cap for a degree course)|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university provides high-quality education for a fair price by keeping its tuition fees low and providing a generous scholarship package of over £2.5 million per year. As the University for the Common Good, it is committed to offering accessible higher education for talented students.
- Please refer to the university website for details of bursaries and scholarships.