Glasgow Caledonian University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Postgraduate students are guaranteed a place in GCU's award-winning Caledonian Court student accommodation.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details of bursaries and scholarships.
- Please refer to the university website for details of postgraduate opportunities.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,779 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 58%
- Part Time 42%
- UK 61%
- EU 6%
- Other 33%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||95||830||925|
|Subjects allied to medicine||145||675||820|
|Engineering & technology||65||240||305|
|Architecture, building & planning||65||135||195|
|Creative arts & design||0||55||55|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||30||35|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.