Glasgow Caledonian University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- This unique MBA programme focuses on the needs of international business and societies, enabling enterprising and socially minded individuals with aspirations of becoming a professional manager succeed across all sectors.
- You will achieve an essential understanding of key management theories and practices while studying, gaining insight into the everyday challenges confronting managers within a range of businesses and third sector organisations across the globe. We emphasise the role, contribution and integration of the key business functions to enhance your ability to design and deliver effective organisation-wide strategies.
- Modules include: creating organisational value; globalisation and global citizenship; responsible leadership; strategy; entrepreneurship and innovation; business continuity and crisis management; research project: design and methods; dissertation.
- The course offers a Cultural Immersion Period – as part of this programme, you will have the opportunity to undertake an optional cultural immersion trip to London or New York. The role of the immersion weeks is to offer you the opportunity to engage in intense live projects as well as additional experience-building activities for reflective learning. It will enable you to apply what has been learned across modules on the programme in a vibrant cultural setting.
- This course is offered in both London and Glasgow.
- September start: one year, full-time.
- January start: 16 months, full-time.
MBA Luxury Brand Management, Full-Time
- The innovative MBA Luxury Brand Management programme responds to a growing demand for skilled managers with a thorough understanding of luxury brand management strategies and tools.
- Students will gain understanding of the complexities of luxury brand management, the markets and consumers, and ways that innovation can help balance expansion with maintaining the exclusivity of the product.
- The programme places a strong emphasis on the collection and analysis of data to support complex decision-making. Active experiential learning will enable students to develop strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal and group skills and an entrepreneurial outlook. Problem-solving capabilities will be cultivated through case studies, business games and a project created in partnership with leading luxury organisations.
- Modules include: luxury perspectives and practice, finance and wealth management, luxury distribution and retail, strategy leadership and social responsibility, strategic brand management, legal aspects of brand management, a research project on design and methods, and a dissertation.
- One year full-time.
MBA Luxury Brand Management, Part-Time
- Please refer to the full-time MBA Luxury Brand Management information for further details.
- Two years part-time.
Number of Places
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
GCU London, 40-48 Fashion Street, Spitalfields, London, E1 6PX