- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The following are a selection, please refer to the university website for the full range of scholarships and bursaries, alongside eligibility criteria:
- Access Bursary: £1,000–3,000 per fee-paying year, for students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland (RUK) based on household income. No application is required as eligibility will be assessed based upon the information students provide when applying for fees and cost of living support.
- RUK Excellence Scholarship: £1,000 for each year of study awarded to first degree entrants who have attained AAA or better in one sitting at A Level (or equivalent), excluding certain degrees. No application is required, information from UCAS will be used to assess eligibility.
- Talent Scholarship: an award of usually £1,000 per year for new first year undergraduates from Scotland who have demonstrated excellent academic achievement and are experiencing hardship.
- The university has bursaries and other support for students who have experience of care.