- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250 (£27,750 cap for a degree course)|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The following are a selection, please refer to the university website for the full range of scholarships and bursaries, alongside eligibility criteria:
- Access Bursary: for students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland (RUK), £1,000–3,000 per fee-paying year based on household income. No application is required as eligibility will be assessed based upon the information students provide when applying for fees and cost of living support.
- RUK Excellence Scholarship: £1,000 for each year of study awarded to first degree entrants who have attained AAA or better in one sitting at A Level (or equivalent), excluding certain degrees. No application is required, information from UCAS will be used to assess eligibility.
- Talent Scholarship: for students from Scotland, an award of usually £1,000 per year for new first-year undergraduates who have demonstrated excellent academic achievement and are experiencing hardship.
- The university has bursaries and other support for students who have experience of care.
- International scholarships (35 available): for new undergraduate international students commencing study in September 2018. This is awarded as a full tuition fee waiver of the final year of study or the equivalent awarded as a tuition fee discount over four years.