- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250 (£27,750 cap for a degree course)|
Information was taken from university websites and was correct at time of publishing. These are subject to change, please check university websites for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland (RUK): The Access Bursary offers £1,000–3,000 per year based on household income. No application is required as eligibility will be assessed based upon the information students provide when applying for fees and cost of living support.
- RUK Excellence Scholarship of £1,000 for each year of study is awarded to first degree entrants who have attained AAA or better in one sitting at A Level (or equivalent), excluding certain degrees. No application is required, information from UCAS will be used to assess eligibility.
- Students from Scotland may be eligible for the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship. This is an award of usually £1,000 per year for new first-year undergraduates who have demonstrated excellent academic achievement and are experiencing hardship.
- The university has bursaries for students who have spent time in care.
- Please refer to the university website for the full range of scholarships and bursaries, alongside eligibility criteria.