- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Adam Smith Business School
The Glasgow MBA
- The Glasgow MBA, founded in 1976, is a triple-accredited MBA. Students will benefit from world-class teaching by academics that are experts in marketing, risk strategy, project management, leadership and supply chain management, who are regularly invited to consult and research with organisations around the world.
- This programme will help students to think critically and question what they already know, stripping away preconceived ideas to develop better approaches to life and to business.
- The class is small to facilitate an interactive learning environment. The Adam Smith Business School ensures that each cohort has a unique mix of students from different nationalities and career backgrounds.
- A consultancy week provides the opportunity to complete a project for a real company using the skills and theories learned in the programme.
- The Glasgow MBA will develop students' soft skills and knowledge, providing them with crucial skills and networking opportunities to accelerate their career or develop their own entrepreneurial ambition. A dedicated careers manager supports students throughout the programme and will help them plan their post-MBA career.
- 12 months full-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
University of Glasgow, Adam Smith Business School, Gilbert Scott Building, Glasgow, G12 8QQ