- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of bursaries and scholarships; for details, please refer to the university website or contact the university's Money Advice team. Some of the awards include:
- Partnership Bursary: £500 cash bursary for eligible full-time UK undergraduate students who recently completed a full-time further education course of at least one year at a partner school or college. Students must reside in the UK or EU, and be liable for the full tuition fee.
- Care Leavers Scholarships: worth up to £6,625 per year, comprising a 50% fee waiver plus a bursary towards living costs for eligible care-experienced students under 25 years old.
- Financial Assistance Fund: a means-tested, non-repayable fund to support students who face unexpected financial hardship during their course.
- Music or Sports scholarships. for students who have achieved excellence in sport or music.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: worth £400 per year for students achieving 128 UCAS Tariff points or higher in their qualifications; funds can be used towards rent, book vouchers or more (terms and conditions apply).