University of Gloucestershire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of bursaries and scholarships, for details please refer to the university website. Some of these include:
- Partnership Bursary: £500 cash bursary for eligible full-time UK undergraduate students who recently completed a full-time, further education course of at least one year, at a partner school or college. Students must reside in the UK or EU, and be liable for the full tuition fee.
- Care Leavers Scholarships (15 available): for students under 25 years old who have been in local authority care for 13 weeks or more (spanning their 16th birthday) and entering their first year of full-time undergraduate study. Up to £9,000 per year is offered, comprising a 50% fee waiver and up to £4,500 towards accommodation, general living and study costs.
- Financial Assistance Fund: the university has a means-tested, non-repayable fund to support students who face unexpected financial hardship during their course.
- Placement Expenses Bursaries: for students undertaking work experience to cover appropriate costs incurred including travel, childcare or accommodation. The amount covered is on average £150, although for placements in the UK claims of up to £500 may be considered, and £1,000 for international placements. Available on a first-come first-served basis.