- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of bursaries and scholarships; for details, please refer to the university website or contact the university's Money Advice team. Some of the awards include:
- Partnership Bursary: £500 cash bursary for eligible full-time UK undergraduate students who recently completed a full-time further education course of at least one year at a partner school or college. Students must reside in the UK or EU, and be liable for the full tuition fee.
- Care Leavers Scholarships: worth up to £6,625 per year, comprising a 50% fee waiver plus a bursary towards living costs for eligible care-experienced students under 25 years old.
- Financial Assistance Fund: a means-tested, non-repayable fund to support students who face unexpected financial hardship during their course.
- Music or Sports scholarships. for students who have achieved excellence in sport or music.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: worth £400 per year for students achieving 128 UCAS Tariff points or higher in their qualifications; funds can be used towards rent, book vouchers or more (terms and conditions apply).