- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Campus and Crime Map
- First year undergraduate students are guaranteed a place in university-managed or partner-managed halls of residence if they accept the University of Gloucestershire as their first choice and apply for accommodation by the UCAS decision deadline.
- 85% of halls of residence are en-suite or studios, and all halls include Internet access.
|Catered||from £116 to £190 per week|
- Home to the Cheltenham Racecourse and Gloucester Rugby’s Kingsholm Stadium, Gloucestershire’s got a strong sporting heritage. There is an exciting range of activities in the area, from snowboarding and water sports, to mountain biking and paintballing.
- There are over 45 festivals every year: nearly one a week!
Culture and Nightlife
- From clubs to traditional pubs there's a huge variety of venues all across Gloucestershire. Students can enjoy DJ, indie and student nights, champagne and cocktail bars, and even a gin distillery.
- Gloucester Cathedral attracts film fans from around the world since featuring in the Harry Potter film franchise.
- Festivals, theatres, live music and comedy clubs offer a host of events with international performers.
- The county is home to professional sports, including Cheltenham Town Football Club, Forest Green Rovers Football Club and Premiership Rugby team, Gloucester.
- In Cheltenham, Park campus is a 20-minute walk from the town centre. Francis Close Hall campus is ten minutes' walk to the town centre, and Hardwick is just five minutes' walk from Francis Close Hall. Pittville Student Village is a 15-minute walk from Francis Close Hall, and a 20-minute walk from the town centre.
- In Gloucester, Oxstalls campus is a five minute drive from the city centre.
- A bus service operates between all campuses including Pittville Student Village, and there are night buses that run between Cheltenham and Gloucester.