- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Campus and Crime Map
- First year undergraduate students are guaranteed a place in university-managed or partner-managed accommodation, if they accept the University of Gloucestershire as their first choice and apply for accommodation by the specified date.
- There are a range of options across Cheltenham and Gloucester, including brand new halls as well as university-approved housing, so there’s something to suit everyone.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
|Self-Catered||from £123 to £197 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Home to the Cheltenham Racecourse and Gloucester Rugby’s Kingsholm Stadium, Gloucestershire’s got a strong sporting heritage. There is an exciting range of activities in the area, from snowboarding and water sports, to mountain biking and paintballing.
- There are over 45 festivals every year: nearly one a week!
Nightlife and Culture
- From clubs to traditional pubs there's a huge variety of venues all across Gloucestershire. Students can enjoy DJ, indie and student nights, champagne and cocktail bars, and even a gin distillery.
- Gloucester Cathedral attracts film fans from around the world since featuring in the Harry Potter film franchise.
- Festivals, theatres, live music and comedy clubs offer a host of events with international performers.
- The county is home to professional sports, including Cheltenham Town Football Club, Forest Green Rovers Football Club and Premiership Rugby team, Gloucester.
- In Cheltenham, Park campus is a 20-minute walk from the town centre. Francis Close Hall campus is 10 minutes' walk to the town centre, and Hardwick is just 5 minutes' walk from Francis Close Hall. Pittville Student Village is a 15-minute walk from Francis Close Hall, and a 20-minute walk from the town centre.
- In Gloucester, Oxstalls campus is a 15-minute walk from the city centre.
- A bus service operates between all campuses including Pittville Student Village, and there are night buses that run between Cheltenham and Gloucester.