- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Gloucestershire
MBA – Business Administration
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The University of Gloucestershire's MBA programme provides students with an enhanced management and leadership skill set to ensure they are well-equipped to solve complex business problems. It offers a distinctive approach, using the way designers think and work to nurture entrepreneurial skills and students' ability to solve complex business problems in creative ways.
- Students gain insights from expert business leaders through a series of supplementary workshops and specialist guest speakers, including question and answer sessions with CEOs and senior manages from the public and private sectors, to further their understanding in specialist subjects from change management to corporate finance.
- In addition to business-focused assignments, a consultancy module enables students to work on live client briefs, requiring a deep understanding of client needs, collaborative working, cross-disciplinary thinking, personal reflection and rapid prototyping of new ideas.
- Students can access business workshops and industry connections via the business school’s partnership with the Growth Hub.
- The programme draws upon student’s own business experiences and enhances them with academic underpinning to apply a Leadership by Design approach to business. This brings fresh perspectives and new theories, encouraging students to develop their creativity, innovation, and both an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial mindset, to solve complex business problems.
- Two years full-time, three or more years part-time.
MBA – Business Administration (Masters Stage Award)
- The MBA (Masters Stage Award) course allows students to top up their existing qualification to a full MBA degree through a dissertation or project.
- The course is aimed at both experienced managers, and recent graduates, and offers a flexible study route to refresh and enhance student’s management skills and knowledge.
- Completed in two stages: after initial research methods training, students complete their studies via distance learning, choosing between one of three options – a traditional dissertation, a business development proposal, or a business case.
- Students will investigate new and changing areas of leadership and management theory and practice and be able to confidently apply the knowledge to practical organisational situations. Students will underpin their professional knowledge through the research focus, with the support of supervisors who are research-active individuals in a wide variety of business disciplines.
- Usually six months full-time or 12 months part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls, Longlevens, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 9HW