Wrexham Glyndŵr University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- Welcome arrangements vary depending on individual circumstances.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
English Language Requirements
- If a student's first language is not English, they must satisfy Wrexham Glyndŵr University’s English language entry requirements to gain admission to courses.
- The university only accept the following tests which are approved by UK Visas and Immigration: Trinity College London, Integrated Skills in English (ISE), and Cambridge English, International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Grades in Academic IELTS are: for undergraduate study 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5); for postgraduate study 6.5 (no band lower than 6.0).
- All academic IELTS for UKVI tests should be taken at a test centre approved by the UKVI.
Accommodation for International Students
- All international students are given priority places in the student village halls of residence.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.