Wrexham Glyndŵr University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Whether students fancy the fun, friendly community atmosphere of halls of residence or a more private house, the university's team of student accommodation experts are on hand to help.
- Accommodation includes a selection of welcoming, comfortable and secure places to live, all conveniently located on or near university campuses.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
GlyndÅµr University Wrexham
|Number of university/college beds||207|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£3,386–£3,386|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£2,583–£3,444|
GlyndÅµr University, Northop
|Number of university/college beds||28|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£3,099–£3,099|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,719–£7,579|
- The Wrexham campus is conveniently located on the edge of the town providing easy walking access to everything the town centre has to offer.
- Wrexham is a hidden gem that’s more than just a market town on the border between Wales and England; it is gateway to a region named by the Lonely Planet as 2017’s fourth best to visit in the entire world.
- The Wrexham campus is situated next door to Wrexham General train station and the A483 duel carriageway, providing easy road, bus and rail links to the nearby cities of Chester, Liverpool and Manchester.
Culture and Nightlife
- In Wrexham students will find amazing food, places to shop, relax and everything in-between, including the historic Erddig Hall to the contemporary shopping centre, Eagles Meadow.
- Further afield discover rugged mountains and beautiful beaches, in a region celebrated by the Lonely Planet as being one of the best in the world.