Wrexham Glyndŵr University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Wrexham Glyndŵr University has a friendly, supportive and inclusive learning community, focused on inspiring each student and placing them at the heart of all it does. Students seeking postgraduate level study are supported as they develop their skills, knowledge and talents in specialist areas through a range of contemporary, innovative and industry-relevant courses.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
590 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 19%
- Part Time 81%
- UK 89%
- EU 8%
- Other 3%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||5||55||65|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||0||45||45|
|Art & Design||5||35||40|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||5||10||15|
|Theology & Religious Studies||0||5||5|
|Town & Country Planning and Landscape Design||0||5||5|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||5||5|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate scholarships may be available depending on individual circumstances; please contact the admissions team for up to date information on the options available.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate students have access to the university run student village as well as a number of privately run halls of residences located both on campus and in the town centre.