Wrexham Glyndŵr University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Postgraduate students have access to the university run student village as well as a number of privately run halls of residences located both on campus and in the town centre.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate scholarships may be available depending on individual circumstances; please contact the admissions team for up to date information on the options available.
- Wrexham Glyndŵr University focuses on exciting, rigorous research programmes with profound, real-world impacts.
- The university has four research centres: The Centre for Applied Science, Engineering and Computing; The Centre for Management; The Centre for Media, Arts and Design; and The Centre for Social and Life Sciences
- More than 90% of electrical engineering and computer science research was rated of 'international significance', whilst areas of media research were described as 'world leading' by the Research Excellence Framework, 2014.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
652 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 27%
- Part Time 73%
- UK 80%
- EU 5%
- Other 15%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||5||295||300|
|Subjects allied to medicine||5||150||150|
|Engineering & technology||10||60||70|
|Creative arts & design||5||50||55|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||10||10|
|Architecture, building & planning||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.