Wrexham Glyndŵr University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Wrexham Glyndŵr University has a friendly, supportive and inclusive learning community, focused on inspiring each student and placing them at the heart of all it does. Students seeking postgraduate-level study are supported as they develop their skills, knowledge and talents in specialist areas through a range of contemporary, innovative and industry-relevant courses.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
612 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 23%
- Part Time 77%
- UK 88%
- EU 9%
- Other 3%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||5||70||75|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||5||50||50|
|Art & Design||5||40||45|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||5||5||10|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||5||5|
|Town & Country Planning and Landscape Design||0||5||5|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate scholarships may be available depending on individual circumstances; please contact the admissions team for up-to-date information on the options available.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
Postgraduate students have access to the university-run Wrexham village as well as a number of privately run halls of residence located both on campus and in the town centre.