Wrexham Glyndŵr University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
North Wales Business School
MBA Master of Business Administration
- MBA modules are aligned to the Institute of Directors' competency framework, which encompasses a range of skills, knowledge and mindsets, while the Asset Management module is aligned to the Institute of Asset Management qualification framework.
- Students gain access to a network of aspiring business managers drawn from various sectors and organisations, and the opportunity to attend Wrexham Glyndŵr University on campus business related events.
- The research element of the programme enables students to identify, investigate, analyse and propose sound solutions in relation to a business problem.
- Teaching is interactive and, where possible, based on contemporary business issues throughout the programme.
- One year full-time.
- The course is taught by a mix of experienced practitioners and academics: supportive, professional tutors with theoretical knowledge and business experience create a vibrant environment, focused on executive learning.
- Students will join a cohort of professional, motivated managers who work in a variety of sectors, providing a diverse and stimulating environment in which to learn.
- Studying a particular area of interest in-depth, students produce a detailed and structured dissertation. This can act as a tangible personal reference, as it provides evidence of their capabilities in terms of independent study and the identification of solutions to business or management problems.
- Students have the opportunity to practise corporate boardroom skills and behaviour, as they are set business problems requiring research and evaluation before undertaking debate, discussion and, potentially, conflict resolution.
- Two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
North Wales Business School, Wrexham Glyndwr University, Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AW