- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
North Wales Business School
MBA Master of Business Administration
- MBA modules are aligned to the Institute of Directors' competency framework, which encompasses a range of skills, knowledge and mindsets, while the Asset Management module is aligned to the Institute of Asset Management qualification framework.
- Students gain access to a network of aspiring business managers drawn from various sectors and organisations, and the opportunity to attend Wrexham Glyndŵr University on campus business-related events.
- The research element of the programme enables students to identify, investigate, analyse and propose sound solutions in relation to a business problem.
- Teaching is interactive and, where possible, based on contemporary business issues throughout the programme.
- One year full-time.
- The course is taught by a mix of experienced practitioners and academics: supportive, professional tutors with theoretical knowledge and business experience create a vibrant environment, focused on executive learning.
- Students will join a cohort of professional, motivated managers who work in a variety of sectors, providing a diverse and stimulating environment in which to learn.
- Studying a particular area of interest in-depth, students produce a detailed and structured dissertation. This can act as a tangible personal reference, as it provides evidence of their capabilities in terms of independent study and the identification of solutions to business or management problems.
- Students have the opportunity to practise corporate boardroom skills and behaviour, as they are set business problems requiring research and evaluation before undertaking debate, discussion and, potentially, conflict resolution.
- Two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
North Wales Business School, Wrexham Glyndwr University, Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AW