Goldsmiths, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Goldsmiths College offers a range of scholarships, bursaries and fee waivers to help students fund their studies. All are awarded by application and meeting certain eligibility criteria. These include:
- Full tuition fee waivers (worth £27,750) for students from Lewisham; partial fee waivers (worth £13,875) to students from nearby boroughs; and free places (includes accommodation fee waiver, tuition fee wavier and living expenses allocation) for refugees or asylum seekers.
- Travel bursaries to cover the cost of an annual zones 1-3 travelcard.
- £3,000 scholarships for students over the age of 25; £4,500 scholarships for students with a disability; £4,000 scholarships for students who are care leavers; and £3,000 scholarships for students progressing from Access programmes.
- Scholarships worth £12,500 to BA Fine Art students; one scholarship of £12,000 to a BMus Popular Music student; some other academic departments also offer subject specific scholarships.
Please refer to the university website for full details about what is available and how to apply.