Goldsmiths, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Goldsmiths offers a range of scholarships, bursaries and fee waivers to help students fund their studies; please refer to the university website for details. All are awarded by application and meeting certain eligibility criteria. For 2019 entry, these include:
- Full tuition fee waivers (worth £27,750) for students from Lewisham, and partial fee waivers (worth £13,875) to students from nearby boroughs.
- Free places (includes accommodation fee waiver, tuition fee wavier and living expenses allocation) for refugees or asylum seekers.
- Travel bursaries for students in local boroughs to cover the cost of an annual travelcard for zones 1–3.
- A range of scholarships from £3,000–4,500 to encourage wider participation in higher education; these are for students over the age of 25, students with a disability, students who are care leavers, or students progressing from Access programmes.