Greater Brighton Metropolitan College
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Most new students use Greater Brighton Metropolitan College's list of self-catering student houses close to Worthing town centre, owned and managed by private landlords who have signed the college’s Student Accommodation Code. Most houses can accommodate groups of four to six students and are a five-minute train journey from the main campus.
Arts, theatre and music are based at the college's West Durrington campus, five minutes from central Worthing and 25 minutes from Brighton. Business and computing courses are based at the central Brighton campus.
- Worthing is a seaside resort with a population of around 100,000; the largest town in West Sussex. Nestled between the coast and the natural beauty of the South Downs, the town’s proximity to London and strong links with nearby Brighton & Hove help create a diverse and bustling commercial centre. The seafront offers opportunities for watersports including windsurfing, kite surfing and jet-skiing.
- Brighton & Hove has a reputation as one of the best student towns in the country, with several universities and colleges contributing to its student population.
Nightlife and Culture
- Worthing’s town centre is next to the seafront with a range of shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants.
- Brighton has a wealth of leisure and entertainment facilities with more bars and restaurants per capita than any other city in Britain. The annual Brighton Festival and Fringe Festival make the city a hub for innovative culture, theatre and art. During the summer, the beach front has a festival atmosphere with free open-air concerts and nationally renowned nightclubs.
- Greater Brighton Metropolitan College's West Durrington campus is approximately two miles from Worthing.
- Students living around Worthing town centre can reach the campus within 5–10 minutes by train or approximately 20 minutes by bike.
- Worthing is 12 miles from the city of Brighton, and is around 20–25 minutes by train or car.