- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,165||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Greenwich provides a number of scholarships and bursaries.
- These include the Greenwich Scholarship programme to support students from low-income households who meet the eligibility criteria, The Aspire@Greenwich Bursary, and the High Achievement Scholarship for students gaining high grades entering certain programmes.
- Please refer to the university website for details and eligibility criteria.