University of Greenwich
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- All students are eligible to apply for university accommodation; if students choose to live in private accommodation, a wide variety of approved providers are available.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A range of bursaries are available to support selected students.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- The University of Greenwich offers a wide variety of taught and research postgraduate programmes, covering most academic subjects.
- Students are taught by highly experienced, research active academics, many of whom also have considerable practical experience; on many programmes students run projects with external organisations.
- External experts and speakers also provide inputs as part of mainstream teaching and at guest lectures and seminars.
- Please refer to the university website for more information about postgraduate provision.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,601 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 34%
- Part Time 66%
- UK 58%
- EU 5%
- Other 37%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||55||1515||1570|
|Business & administrative studies||80||1310||1385|
|Architecture, building & planning||10||320||330|
|Engineering & technology||60||220||280|
|Agriculture & related subjects||40||80||120|
|Creative arts & design||0||60||60|
|Historical & philosophical studies||45||10||55|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||20||25|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.