- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Greenwich Business School
- A core curriculum focusing on business strategy and change management is combined with a structure that allows students to follow their own professional interests. The MBA develops students' critical awareness of current issues in business and a systematic understanding of organisations.
- The course uses a combination of case studies, business simulations, business conferences, lectures and tutorials, workshops, self-study, consultancy project, and research online.
- With the support of executive coaching, this MBA focuses strongly on personal and professional development along with career management.
- A range of pathways lead to specialised MBAs in the following areas: financial services, public services, hospitality, maritime and social enterprise. Please refer to the university business school website for details.
- Full-time and part-time study modes are available. Part-time study is mainly online, facilitated with face-to-face workshops on campus. All students follow the same curriculum and, at different stages of the course, work together on activities, learning from each other’s business experiences.
- One year full-time; two or three years part-time by supported open learning.
International Business MBA
- This course recognises the multidisciplinary and international nature of modern market developments and explores the complexity and diversity of business in an increasingly interconnected world.
- It provides students with an insight into business network analysis that helps them understand strategic alliances, global commodity chains, and customer relationship management. They will build skills in communication, numeracy and problem solving within a professional context, along with a sense of business values and integrity.
- It includes an 11-month placement, enabling students to apply the knowledge and skills developed on the course and gain practical experience. The Business School goes to great lengths to help students find a suitable placement with a company of their choice in the UK or overseas.
- This Master's is currently being restructured in collaboration with employers, professional bodies and student feedback. This ensures that degrees are developed in line with the latest industry trends and gives students the opportunity for subject specialisms. (This is standard UK practice across institutions.) Full details will be made available on the university's business school website.
- Two years full-time, or three years part-time (September or January start).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
University of Greenwich, Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, SE10 9LS