University of Greenwich
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Greenwich Business School
- A core curriculum focusing on business strategy and change management is combined with a structure that allows students to follow their own professional interests. The Executive MBA develops students' critical awareness of current issues in business and a systematic understanding of organisations.
- The course uses a combination of case studies, business simulations, business conferences, lectures and tutorials, workshops, self-study, consultancy project, and research online.
- With the support of executive coaching, this Executive MBA focuses strongly on personal and professional development along with career management.
- A range of pathways lead to specialised Executive MBAs in the following areas: financial services, public services, hospitality, maritime and social enterprise. Please refer to the university business school website for details. Graduates can apply for advanced access to the Master's Gateway of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, which provides an accelerated route to the institute.
- Full-time and part-time study modes are available. Part-time study is mainly online, facilitated with face-to-face evening workshops on campus. All students follow the same curriculum and, at different stages of the course, work together on activities, learning from each other’s business experiences.
- One year full-time; two years part-time and three years distance learning both by supported open learning.
International Business MBA
- This course recognises the multidisciplinary and international nature of modern market developments and explores the complexity and diversity of business in an increasingly interconnected world.
- It provides students with an insight into business network analysis that helps them understand strategic alliances, global commodity chains, and customer relationship management. They will build skills in communication, numeracy and problem solving within a professional context, along with a sense of business values and integrity.
- It includes an 11-month placement, enabling students to apply the knowledge and skills developed on the course and gain practical experience. The Business School goes to great lengths to help students find a suitable placement with a company of their choice in the UK or overseas.
- This master's is currently being restructured in collaboration with employers, professional bodies and student feedback. This ensures that degrees are developed in line with the latest industry trends and gives students the opportunity for subject specialisms. (This is standard UK practice across institutions.) Full details will be made available on the university's business school website.
- Two years full-time, or three years part-time (September or January start).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Greenwich, Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, SE10 9LS