Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Every year, the Guildhall School of Music and Drama awards over £2 million in scholarships.
- Students are evaluated for eligibility based upon factors such as their talent and financial need. There is also an Access Bursary to assist undergraduate students who are not supported by their family.
- For students who suffer an unexpected change of circumstances resulting in financial difficulties, the Guildhall School offers a School Hardship Fund. While students are expected to have sufficient funding prior to commencing their studies, this award helps students who unexpectedly find themselves in immediate financial difficulties.