Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- All new international students are invited to attend an International Students’ Orientation before the start of the academic year.
- This is an opportunity to meet school staff as well as other new international students, student buddies, Sundial Court Residential Wardens and representatives of the Student Union.
English Language Requirements
- The English language requirement varies depending on the programme.
Accommodation for International Students
- It is not possible to offer a place at the Guildhall's halls of residence to every student, however every attempt is made to accommodate first year undergraduate students.
- Part-time students with medical or disability needs are also eligible.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.