Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Guildhall School of Music and Drama trains and prepares students to enter the performing arts from all around the world – 40% of its students are from outside Britain, representing more than 50 nationalities.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Gold is awarded to institutions that consistently deliver outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
350 international students in 2017–18
- All new international students are invited to attend an International Students' Orientation before the start of the academic year.
- This provides an opportunity to meet school staff as well as other new international students, student buddies, Sundial Court Residential Wardens and representatives of the Students' Union.
English Language Requirements
- The English language requirement varies depending on the programme; please refer to the school website for details.
Accommodation for International Students
- It is not possible to offer a place at the Guildhall's halls of residence to every student, however every attempt is made to accommodate first year undergraduate students.
- Part-time students with medical or disability needs are also eligible.