Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The limited size of the halls means it is not possible to offer a place at the Guildhall's hall of residence to all students; however, every attempt is made to provide accommodation for first year undergraduate students.
- Sundial Court, the School's hall of residence, is located just around the corner from the Silk Street and Milton Court buildings and has 176 bedrooms in 39 flats.
- Music students can practice their instruments in their bedrooms during designated hours.
- There is also a wheelchair accessible flat with a specially adapted kitchen and bathroom.
|Self-Catered||from £171 to £171 per week|
- The School is located in the heart of London, one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Students have an array of world-renowned cultural institutions on their doorstep, with West End theatres, the Southbank Centre, the Barbican centre, Tate Modern and Covent Garden’s Royal Opera House all close by.
- The campus is situated in a growing cultural hub, which stretches from Guildhall School and its immediate neighbour the Barbican Centre, to the Barbican’s new cinemas, LSO St Luke’s and the Museum of London.
- The School is right on the edge of East London, with all its creative bustle and energy, and nestled between the popular areas of Shoreditch and Clerkenwell.