Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Due to limited size it is not possible to offer a place at the Guildhall's hall of residence to all students; however, every attempt is made to provide accommodation for first year undergraduate students.
- Sundial Court, the school's hall of residence, is located just around the corner from the Silk Street and Milton Court buildings, providing 176 bedrooms in 39 flats. Music students can practice their instruments in their bedrooms during designated hours, and there is a wheelchair accessible flat with a specially adapted kitchen and bathroom.
|Self-Catered||from £171 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- The school is located in the heart of London, one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Students have an array of world-renowned cultural institutions on their doorstep, with West End theatres, the Southbank Centre, Barbican Centre, Tate Modern and Covent Garden's Royal Opera House all close by.
- The campus is situated in the growing cultural hub of Culture Mile, stretching from Guildhall School and its immediate neighbour the Barbican Centre, to the Barbican's new cinemas, LSO St Luke’s and the Museum of London.
- The school is right on the edge of East London, with all its creative bustle and energy, nestled between the popular areas of Shoreditch and Clerkenwell.
- Guildhall School has excellent transport connections to all points around London.
- Nearby Underground stations include Barbican, Moorgate, Liverpool Street, St Paul's and Bank (both Barbican and Moorgate are within a 10-minute walk).
- The school is served by bus numbers 4, 43, 55, 76, 100 and 153.
- Mainline stations within walking distance of the school include Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Farringdon train stations, with all other London stations easily accessible by the Underground.