Harper Adams University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university's strong links with business have produced some really exciting scholarships, provided by companies such as Claas, Syngenta and Rabobank/M&S. Winning a scholarship can mean help with tuition fees, a bursary, placement with the awarding company, or other support.
- The Harper Adams Development Trust awarded a total of £413,000 in student scholarships in 2016/17.
- Please refer to the university website for full details, including relevant external scholarships and bursaries.