Harper Adams University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Harper Adams University has a thriving and growing international student community on campus. It strives to increase relationships with overseas institutions in key countries, and to develop international research and study opportunities. Links to more than 500 international businesses complement the university's international culture.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Gold is awarded to institutions that consistently deliver outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
205 international students in 2017–18
- A dedicated international student support team offers help and advice on areas such as arranging visas, along with guidance on working in the UK, and further studies.
- Free English language and study skills support is available.
English Language Requirements
- English language requirements are in line with UKVI visa requirements.
- IELTS: 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Other equivalents are accepted for students not requiring a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK.
Accommodation for International Students
- All new international students are guaranteed a place in university managed accommodation, usually on 42-week contracts. Students may be able to stay in their accommodation during holidays.
- Accommodation is located on the campus. Self-catered and catered options are available, all with Internet access.
- International students are allocated rooms throughout the campus in order that they can interact with UK students and those from other countries.