Harper Adams University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Campus and Crime Map
- Nearly all first year students are housed across 14 halls of residence, all on the main site and never more than a 5-minute walk from teaching rooms.
- Final-year student wardens live in halls and provide pastoral support.
- The vast majority of off-site student housing is within a 6-mile radius of Harper Adams. Some local students live at home.
|Catered||from £3,745 to £6,000 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £4,252 to £4,552 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
- Newport has a range of shops to buy essentials, and a selection of bars and restaurants.
- Telford is close by, offering a shopping centre and restaurant and bar complex, as well as two cinemas, an ice rink and ten-pin bowling.
- Birmingham and Manchester are the nearest cities – or students can take the opportunity to be a Shropshire tourist, going on a trip up the Wrekin or visiting Ironbridge.
Nightlife and Culture
- There is something for everyone at Harper Adams, with a range of clubs and societies and a diverse mix of students bringing a strong community feel to the campus.
- The Students' Union provides most on-campus entertainment, hosting events and bringing in big name acts to the SU bar.
- Newport is two miles and a short journey from the campus. A shuttle bus runs every 20 minutes in the morning, at lunch time and at the end of the working day. At the weekend a free minibus service takes students to Newport (on Saturdays) and Telford (on Sundays).
- Public buses pick up and drop off close to the main campus entrance.
- The nearest mainline railway station is Stafford, from which London can be reached in 1 hour 20 minutes. Trains also run via Telford and Shrewsbury to Birmingham or into Wales.