Harper Adams University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Nearly all first year students are housed across 14 halls of residence, all on the main site and never more than a five-minute walk from teaching rooms.
- Final-year student wardens live in halls and provide pastoral support.
- The vast majority of off-site student housing is within a six-mile radius of Harper Adams. Some local students live at home.
|Catered||from £3,710 to £5,969 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £4,080 to £4,386 per year|
- A five minute car journey from campus will take you to the town of Newport, where there is a range of shops to buy essentials and a selection of bars and restaurants.
- Telford is close by, offering a shopping centre and restaurant and bar complex, while other activities include two cinemas, an ice rink and ten-pin bowling.
- There are transport links to cities such as Birmingham and Manchester, as well as the opportunity to be a Shropshire tourist, taking a trip up the Wrekin or visiting Ironbridge.
Culture and Nightlife
- There is something for everyone at Harper Adams, with a range of clubs and societies and a diverse mix of students bringing a strong community feel to the campus.
- The Students' Union provides most on-campus entertainment, hosting events and bringing in big name acts to the SU bar.
- Newport is just two miles east of the campus and a shuttle bus runs every 20 minutes in the morning, at lunch time and at the end of the working day. At the weekend a free minibus service takes students to Newport (on Saturdays) and Telford (on Sundays).
- Public buses pick up and drop off close to the main campus entrance.
- The nearest mainline railway station is Stafford, from which London can be reached in one hour and 20 minutes. Trains also run via Telford and Shrewsbury to Birmingham or into Wales.