Harper Adams University
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
- Landbased studies with unrivalled industry links and a 100+ year reputation.
- Internationallyrecognised standing in research into the agrifood supply chain.
- Developing links with a range of universities in other countries.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
- The number of taught postgraduate students has doubled since 2012, on a broad range of courses for the landbased sector, including industry focussed subjects such as entomology, pest management, veterinary physiotherapy, farm business management, rural estate and land management.
The 655 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 15%
- Part Time 85%
- UK 87%
- EU 5%
- Other 8%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Agriculture & related subjects||57||543||600|
|Engineering & technology||0||17||17|
|Business & administrative studies||0||8||8|
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Student Loans Company finance now available for Masters degree students.
- Some postgraduate scholarships available to students with confirmed places.
Facilities and Support for Postgraduate Students
- Modern rural campus and dedicated postgraduate centre.