Harper Adams University
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Harper Adams University creates an environment where students, staff and industry work together on research with real-world impact, taking on some of the biggest global challenges facing the expanding population. It's improving animal welfare, tackling food scarcity and developing new farm technologies. The work produced is shaping professional practice, government policy and the application of new technologies.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
455 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 23%
- Part Time 77%
- UK 85%
- EU 7%
- Other 9%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Agriculture & Forestry||55||235||290|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||0||15||15|
|Business & Management Studies||0||10||10|
|Land & Property Management||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for full details, including relevant external scholarships and bursaries.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Accommodation is not guaranteed; international and undergraduate students are given first priority, then postgraduate students, should spaces be available.
- The student services assists postgraduate students in finding local accommodation.