Harper Adams University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Harper Adams University creates an environment where students, staff and industry work together on research with real-world impact, taking on some of the biggest global challenges facing the expanding population – improving animal welfare, tackling food scarcity and developing new farm technologies. The work produced is shaping professional practice, government policy and the application of new technologies.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
504 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 19%
- Part Time 81%
- UK 88%
- EU 7%
- Other 5%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Agriculture & Forestry||30||275||305|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||0||10||10|
|Business & Management Studies||0||10||10|
|Land & Property Management||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for full details, including relevant external scholarships and bursaries.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Accommodation is not guaranteed; international and undergraduate students are given first priority, then postgraduate students, should spaces be available.
- The student services assists postgraduate students in finding local accommodation.