- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
First year undergraduates are guaranteed Hartpury-managed accommodation.
Accommodation includes halls of residence on the beautiful 360-hectare campus. There are also newly developed halls of residence in Gloucester city centre. Students living in the city are only 10-15 minutes from campus. There is a regular free shuttle bus service, or public transport buses that visit the campus on their routes.
Alongside this, students share houses in the local area as part of private tenancy agreements with Hartpury’s partner landlords.
Hartpury’s 360-hectare campus in the heart of Gloucestershire offers opportunities for outdoor exploration and adventure. Facilities include snowboarding centres, forest adventures and mountain-bike trails.
Gloucester city and Cheltenham town are both nearby, and have everything that urban life offers including shops, cafés, restaurant bars and night clubs.
Nightlife and Culture
Gloucestershire is a hot-spot for Hollywood movie filming and the chosen destination for thousands of visitors every year:
- Cheltenham Festival, one of the world’s biggest horseracing events
- Gloucester Cathedral’s cloisters, the corridors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft in Harry Potter
- 45 music, arts and cultural festivals each year
- Kingsholm, one of the best rugby stadiums in the country
Nightlife options include The Two Pigs, Fever, Moomoos Café Rene and The Frog and Fiddle and TANK, all of which offer something different.
Gloucester Quays has a wide range of bars and restaurants and Cheltenham Brewery offers lots of fast food options as well as boutique cafes and restaurants.
- Hartpury University is around a 10-minute drive from Gloucester City and 20 minutes from the famous town of Cheltenham Spa. There is car parking on site, regular bus services running to and from campus, and discounts with local taxi firms
- There is a free minibus shuttle services during term time days and evenings to and from Gloucester city centre. Buses also run to Cheltenham Spa on a Saturday.
- The university is close to major bus and rail routes, as well as motorways. Bristol and Birmingham airports are around one hour away. Gatwick and Heathrow are two hours’ drive. too.