Heart of Worcestershire College
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Heart of Worcestershire College was formed in 2014 from a merger of Worcester College of Technology and North East Worcestershire College. The college has partnerships with Staffordshire, Warwick, Worcester, Coventry, South Wales, Gloucestershire, and Wolverhampton universities.
UCAS Code: H19
Student Services and Facilities
- Free impartial careers advice, confidential interviews, support in identifying and making realistic decisions to fit education and training around family and other commitments, help writing CVs and completing job application forms, mock interviews, advice regarding voluntary work and improving employability skills.
- Specific groups of vulnerable students (such as those with autism) have access to targeted support to aid progression.
- Individual learning support helps students to identify their preferred learning style, develop appropriate coping strategies, use specialist software effectively, and access additional study aids and specialist assessment.
- On enrolment, students with learning difficulties or disabilities will be assigned their own personal learning coach who will get to know them and the way they work.
- Contact Student Support on 01527 572915.
- Upon enrolment all students automatically become members of the Students’ Union free of charge. As well as the representation, being a member of the union entitles students to purchase an NUS Extra Discount card.
- The Students' Union helps run national and local campaigns on issues ranging from higher education funding to global warming. It is also responsible for organising a variety of social events and trips throughout the year.
- Heart of Worcestershire College came into being in August 2014, after the merge of Worcester College of Technology and North East Worcestershire College.
Heart of Worcestershire College, Deansway, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 2JF