- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250 (£27,750 cap for a degree course)|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Support is available for students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland (RUK), students from Scotland, and international students; the following are a selection, please refer to the university website for details.
- All RUK students receive a £9,250 waiver of a year's fees (normally final year, or during a year studying abroad).
- Heriot-Watt University Bursary (RUK) of up to £3,100 per year (means-tested): awarded to students entering at any Level from 1-4 (not payable in year 5), this bursary is income-related.
- Heriot-Watt Academic Scholarship (RUK) of £1,000 per year: awarded to students achieving the highest grades in their entry qualifications, this bursary seeks to encourage and reward talent and hard work.
- Scottish-domiciled students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds may qualify for an Access Bursary, providing £1,000 in each year of study.
- A range of fee reduction scholarships of 25%, 50% and 100% is available to international students.