- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Support is available for students from Scotland, and from the rest of the UK (RUK comprising England, Wales and Northern Ireland). The following is a selection, please refer to the university website for details.
- Access Bursary: £1,000 in each year of study for Scottish-domiciled students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds.
- All RUK students receive a £9,250 waiver of a year's fees (normally final year, or during a year studying abroad).
- Heriot-Watt University Bursary (RUK): offering up to £3,100 per year, this means-tested bursary is awarded to students entering at any Level from 1-4 (not payable in year 5).
- Heriot-Watt Academic Scholarship (RUK): £1,000 per year, for students achieving the highest grades in their entry qualifications, to encourage and reward talent and hard work.