- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The UH Bursary helps students with the costs associated with going to university and is available for students starting their undergraduate degree at the university in September 2018. The bursary is awarded automatically to all eligible students; please refer to the university website for details.
- Scholarships are available for eligible students from the EU and the rest of the world. The university will assess a student's application for scholarship, with a £4,000 off the first-year tuition fees.
- Please refer to the university website for details.