University of Hertfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The UH Undergraduate Bursary is a new scheme launched by the University of Hertfordshire to help students with the costs associated with going to university. This £1,000 bursary is for eligible students starting their undergraduate degree in September 2017 and will be automatically awarded to students on the basis of their university and Student Loans Company application.
- The university is also offering a new 50% tuition fee bursary for the BSc (Hons) Agriculture course for all successful applicants starting in September 2017. The bursary will cover all 3 years of the course, and will be granted on first come, first served basis.
- Please refer to the university website for details of these and other bursaries.