University of Hertfordshire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- To guarantee their room on campus, students need to apply for accommodation before the relevant deadline and confirm acceptance of a place to study on one of the university's courses by the specified date.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a 20% fee reduction for University of Hertfordshire graduates who undertake a postgraduate degree.
- Over 30 subject areas, including art and design, English, history, law, and social work.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
5,643 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 27%
- Part Time 73%
- UK 78%
- EU 4%
- Other 17%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||110||1555||1665|
|Business & administrative studies||40||885||925|
|Engineering & technology||50||140||190|
|Creative arts & design||15||125||140|
|Historical & philosophical studies||30||0||30|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||15||15|
|Architecture, building & planning||0||15||15|
|Medicine & dentistry||5||5||10|
|Agriculture & related subjects||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.