- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Hertfordshire Business School
The Hertfordshire Executive MBA
- The Hertfordshire Executive MBA enables students to develop the critical and reflective strategic leadership skills needed to succeed in an uncertain world – challenging assumptions, cultivating flexible thinking, effective decision-making and responsible management.
- The programme is delivered over ten weekend sessions (Friday–Sunday, September–May each year), and includes an international study visit to Berlin.
- The course integrates critical academic business principles into practice-oriented modules, exploring everything from accounting to marketing. Cutting-edge research of the latest management practice underpins study, which also includes live, strategic consultancy projects.
- Three years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9AB