- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of scholarships and bursaries, including:
- University of Huddersfield Scholarship Programme: £1,000 is awarded to students in their first year of study. Eligible students are those with 120 UCAS points or more and whose family income is less than £25,000 a year.
- Applied Sciences Academic Scholarship: £1,000 is awarded in the first year of study to students who achieve ABB at A Level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject, who have a place on an Applied Sciences programme.
- Please refer to the university website for details.