- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of scholarships and bursaries, including:
- University of Huddersfield Scholarship Programme: £1,000 is awarded to students in their first year of study. Eligible students are those with 120 UCAS points or more and whose family income is less than £25,000 a year.
- Applied Sciences Academic Scholarship: £1,000 is awarded in the first year of study to students who achieve ABB at A Level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject, who have a place on an Applied Sciences programme.
- Please refer to the university website for details.