University of Huddersfield
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a range of scholarships and bursaries, including:
- University of Huddersfield Scholarship Programme: £1,000 is awarded to students in their first year or study. Eligible students are those with 120 UCAS points or more and whose family income is less than £25,000 a year.
- Applied Sciences Academic Scholarship: £1,000 is awarded in the first year of study to students who achieve ABB at A Level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject, who have a place on an Applied Sciences programme.