- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Hull College offers a range of higher education courses, validated by Leeds Beckett University, the University of Huddersfield, and the University of Lincoln. Specialist areas include digital and renewables.
UCAS Code: H73
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Bronze is awarded to institutions that deliver teaching, learning and outcomes for their students that meet "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
Student Services and Facilities
- Hull College offers careers support to its graduates, regardless of how long ago they graduated.
- Advice and guidance is given on re-training and changing jobs, redundancy, taking a career break or returning to work.
- The college provides a free confidential counselling service, offering advice on personal matters.
- Telephone 01482 598736, text 07624805959, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hull College has an active Students’ Union which hosts the annual Fresher’s fair.
- Social events are organised throughout the year, giving students the opportunity to participate in many activities, sporting events and external visits.
- Students can make their voice heard through the Students’ Union, locally and nationally, on issues that concern them.
- Hull College began delivering further education in 1952, and training workshops began in 1956.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Alfred Harker – geologist specialising in petrology and interpretive petrography.
Hull College, Information, Advice and Guidance, Queen’s Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG