University of Hull
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The University of Hull offers a wide variety of bursaries and scholarships to reward attainment and enhance the student experience for those from backgrounds with less financial support. The following is a selection; please refer to the university website for full details and eligibility.
- Scholarships: £1,200, £2,000 or £4,000 for students from England who achieve 112, 120 or 152 UCAS points from three A Levels (not including General Studies) or equivalent (Attainment, Merit and Achievement scholarships).
- Studentship: £1,000 for students from England with a household income of less than £25,000.
- Gillian Stead Maths Bursary: up to £6,300 for maths students with 128 UCAS tariff points from three A Levels or equivalent (excluding General Studies) including an A in A Level Maths or equivalent.