University of Hull
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,165||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The University of Hull offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries – University of Hull students receive double the average amount of bursary (Natwest Student Living Index 2017). A selection are as follows, please refer to the university website for full details and eligibility.
- Merit Scholarship: £2,000 paid in two instalments in the first year of study, for students from England and the EU achieving 120 UCAS tariff points from three A Levels or equivalent (not including General Studies).
- Achievement Scholarship: £2,000–4,000 in the first year and a potential £1,000 in the second and final years of study, for students from England and the EU achieving 152 UCAS tariff points from three A Levels or equivalent (not including General Studies). Students with previous higher education experience are ineligible, and an average academic mark of 60% per year is required for the further payments.
- Studentship: £1,000 for students from England and the EU with a household income of less than £25,000. Students with previous higher education experience are ineligible.
- Gillian Stead Maths Bursary: up to £6,300 for maths students with 128 UCAS tariff points from three A Levels or equivalent (excluding General Studies) including an A in A Level Maths or equivalent.
- International students: Studentship scheme discount (up to £3,500 per year including the World Bank Discount) for new students on courses charging a standard undergraduate or master's fee.