University of Hull
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- There are research degrees available in more than 20 different areas.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,787 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 53%
- Part Time 47%
- UK 64%
- EU 8%
- Other 28%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||140||985||1125|
|Subjects allied to medicine||30||215||245|
|Medicine & dentistry||105||0||105|
|Creative arts & design||40||35||75|
|Historical & philosophical studies||55||15||70|
|Engineering & technology||40||25||60|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.