Imperial College London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Financial aid for eligible Home and EU undergraduate new entrants in 2017-18 is as follows:
- The Imperial Bursary scheme is one of the most generous of all UK universities to support students through their studies. It is available to all Home undergraduates who are eligible for student funding from the government.
- Bursaries are available on a sliding scale for students with household incomes of up to £60,000. Students in the lowest household income band (less than £16,000) are eligible for bursaries of £5,000.
- The college offers a wide range of means tested scholarships, subject to specific course entry requirement.
- Please refer to the university website for details.