Imperial College London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Financial aid for eligible Home and EU undergraduate new entrants is as follows:
- The Imperial Bursary scheme is one of the most generous of all UK universities to support students through their studies. It is available to all Home undergraduates who are eligible for student funding from the government.
- Bursaries are available on a sliding scale for students with household incomes of up to £60,000. Students in the lowest household income band (less than £16,000) are eligible for bursaries of £5,000.
- The college offers a wide range of means-tested scholarships, subject to specific course entry requirement.
- Please refer to the university website for details.