China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
China Europe International Business School
- CEIBS aims to create business leaders with a broad skill set as is required for a global and constantly changing environment. CEIBS focuses on ensuring students are able to adopt a global and local perspective, capable of dealing with complex change and are skilled in leading innovation. CEIBS achieve their aims for students by combining solid business training with team collaboration and open communication.
- Students take a number of compulsory courses giving them an essential managerial foundation. Students then go on to choose electives and can either continue to gain general management training or begin to focus on finance or marketing.
- 18 months
Number of places
Fees and funding 2016–17
- RMB 388,000 (£42,538).
- The Global Executive MBA is aimed at high potential, upper level entrepreneurs and executives who wish to advance their careers.
- Students attend classes once a month for four consecutive days. The programme also includes global modules located in US, Europe, Korea and Japan which run for six to nine days.
- Modules provide a strong analytical foundation as well as covering the latest developments in functional areas of business concluding with a strategy simulation at the end of the programme.
- 20 months
Number of places
Fees and funding 2015
- RMB 588,000 (£64,464).
- No scholarship available.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
China Europe International Business School, 699 Hongfeng Road, Pudong, Shanghai , 201206 P.R.C.