Peking University, China
- QS World University Ranking (2018–19) 30
- THE World University Ranking (2018–19) 31
- Founded in 1898 as the Imperial University of China and renamed in 1912, Peking University (PKU) maintains a high intellectual reputation in Asia and around the world.
- Founded upon the rich cultural history and academic heritage of Peking University, Guanghua School of Management strives to 'create the modern global management thinker' and cultivate business leaders driven to promote social progress, offering a full array of degree programmes including undergraduate, graduate MBA and EMBA.
- The school has undergone continuous efforts in leading the process of internationalisation for business education in its teaching curriculum, high-level academic research, and student exchange opportunities. By maintaining close ties with over 100 world-renowned partner institutions abroad, the Guanghua School of Management has successfully accelerated its pace of internationalisation alongside China’s sustained economic growth, achieving a global standard of business education.
Peking University, 5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian, Beijing , China