Tsinghua University, China

  • Undergraduate Students

Campus Map

Student Accommodation

  • There is both on- and off-campus accommodation available for international students. Living on-campus is recommended for first year students.
  • On-campus, the Zijing International Student Apartments can accommodate more than 2,000 international students (over 60% of the residents).
  • The International Students' Office, together with cafeterias, banks, post office and supermarkets, are nearby.
  • Students living off-campus are required to complete a Temporary Residence Registration (also required for a visa, visa extension, additional entry or residence permit) and are advised to ensure that they rent from legal private landlords.