University of Science and Technology of China
- Undergraduate Students
- QS World University Ranking (2018–19) 98
- THE World University Ranking (2018–19) 93
- The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) was formally accredited in Beijing in 1958 with its first president, Guo Moruo (one of the most popular scholars in Chinese modern literature history).
- The University was moved to Hefei, the capital city of Anhui province in the early 1970s during the Cultural Revolution.
- Under the jurisdiction of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), USTC is a national key university offering science and high technology programmes, management studies and humanities.
Huangshan Road, Shushan, Hefei, Anhui, China