Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Post-Graduate Programme in Management
- The main objective of the full-time MBA at the Indian Institute of Management is to develop the ability to work and lead in any sector whilst contributing to the welfare of larger society in young men and women. This is achieved via a focus on two main pedagogical techniques. The first being the use of case studies which develop problem solving and decision making skills by applying theoretical concepts to real-life situations. The programme also has a large focus on group work; groups are strategically selected to ensure students are placed with other students from a diversity of backgrounds.
- During the first year of study, students follow a core programme which provides a rigorous grounding in every element of management. In the second year students are afforded more flexibility, able to choose from a number of electives in order to develop proficiency in areas of their choice.
- Two years
Number of places
Fees and funding 2013–14
- 7,90,000 per academic year (£8,026).
- IIM offers need-based scholarships.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Indian Institute of Management, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015 , India