Indian School of Business (ISB)
Indian School of Business
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- The PGP at the Indian Business School (IBS) aims to develop global leaders with insight into emerging economies by combined practical applications with cutting-edge research. Students are exposed to a variety of learning methods including team based learning, individual case studies and practicum courses. Practicum courses serve to apply classroom learning to real business problems.
- The first four terms of the PGP cover the basics of Finance, Strategy, Marketing, Operations and IT Management. Students go on to build on their interests by choosing from over 80 electives.
- One year
Number of places
Fees and funding ––
- Estimated $40,000 (£26,835)
- Each year ISB awards several scholarships to outstanding candidates
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX)
- The PGPMAX at IBS is an Executive MBA-level programme designed to sharpen students’ management skills with minimal disturbance to their working schedules. The curriculum aims to enhance skills and increase visibility of the business environment. The programme concentrates on improving strategic thinking, critical analysis and all-round understanding of business.
- Participants attend intense seven day residencies every six weeks.
- 15 months
Number of places
Fees and funding 2014–15
- INR 3,000,000 (£32,300)
- No scholarships available
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Indian School of Business, ISB Rd, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, AP 500032, India