- Undergraduate Students
- Nagoya University (known as Meidai) was established in 1871 as a temporary medical school.
- In 1939 it became Nagoya Imperial University and in 1947 was renamed Nagoya University, and became a Japanese national university.
- In 2004 Nagoya University became a Japanese national university corporation (a partial privatisation with increased autonomy, applied to all Japanese national universities in 2004).
- Since 2011, Nagoya University has offered a number of international programmes taught in, English both in its undergraduate and graduate schools.
- The university currently has more than 1,700 international students, which is almost 10% of the entire student body.
Nagoya University, ６５ Tsurumaicho, Showa Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture , Japan