University of Malaya
- Undergraduate Students
Student Services and Facilities
- International students are permitted to work for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Students wishing to work must have a valid Student Pass, and undergo a strict application process.
- Students are only permitted to work in restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets, and hotels.
- The main library has seating set aside for the visually impaired.
- The University of Malaya is a public research university located in close proximity to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- It is Malaysia’s oldest university, founded in 1949 as a public-funded tertiary institution following the merger of the King Edward VII College of Medicine (founded in 1905) and Raffles College (founded in 1928).
International Student Centre,, Level 1, Block G, Perdanasiswa Complex,, University of Malaysia,, 50603 Kuala Lumpur,, Malaysia