Nanyang Technological University
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 11
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 52
- NTU has over 100 student organisations, including the Students' Union; academic, arts and cultural, religious and special interest clubs; junior common room committees.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU) was first established in 1991 and is one of the two largest public universities in Singapore.
- NTU has devoted significant funds to the creation of two Research Centres of Excellence – the Earth Observatory of Singapore and the Singapore Centre on Environmental Life Sciences Engineering.
- The lush 200-hectare Yunnan Garden campus was the Youth Olympic Village of the world's first 2010 Summer Youth Olympics in 2010.
- There has five colleges: Engineering, Science, Business and the School of Arts, Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences.
- The autonomous entities include the Earth Observatory of Singapore, the Confucius Institute, the Chinese Heritage Centre and the NTU Art & Heritage Museum.
Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore , 639798