Nanyang Technological University
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 11
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 52
Application process for International Students
- Prospective students should apply online.
- For undergraduate study, students need to have completed secondary school education with GCE A levels or the IB Diploma.
- Applicants for certain programmes require a valid GRE/GMAT score.
- For those whose first language is not English, proof of a good TOEFL or IELTS score must be submitted.
- Both undergraduate and postgrad students should check the admission requirements for their particular course of study.
Student Services and Facilities
Support for International Students
- NTU's International Student Centre (ISC) offers assistance to all incoming international students, and coordinates a vast range of activities to help students settle in to life in Singapore and make new friends.
- NTU has over 100 student organisations, including the Students' Union; academic, arts and cultural, religious and special interest clubs; junior common room committees.
- 33,500 undergraduate and postgrad students.
- Of which, there are more than 9,000 international students from around 80 countries.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU) was first established in 1991 and is one of the two largest public universities in Singapore.
- NTU has devoted significant funds to the creation of two Research Centres of Excellence – the Earth Observatory of Singapore and the Singapore Centre on Environmental Life Sciences Engineering.
- The lush 200-hectare Yunnan Garden campus was the Youth Olympic Village of the world's first 2010 Summer Youth Olympics in 2010.
- There has five colleges: Engineering, Science, Business and the School of Arts, Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences.
- The autonomous entities include the Earth Observatory of Singapore, the Confucius Institute, the Chinese Heritage Centre and the NTU Art & Heritage Museum.
|Address||Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue