KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology)
- Undergraduate Students
- QS World University Ranking (2018–19) 40
- KAIST – Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology – was established in 1971 as a graduate university.
- KAIST was South Korea's first research university with a focus on science and technology.
- The institution has a strong reputation in research, business, public service and academia.
- KAIST graduates hold 20% of all engineering doctorates and 10% of all engineering professorships in South Korea.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Yi Se-Yeon, the first Korean to fly in space.
KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro (373-1 Guseong-dong), Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea